Took The Plunge, (again)

Rob

Well, my wife is gonna have a heyday on my ass when she "discovers" my latest acquisition. I found another R700 series tractor that I couldn't do without; You can prolly guess the rest of the story......

It is an RL-797LST, (Western) tractor with about a 200 inch wheelbase. Sitting on Budd hubs front and back, it has an aluminum frame, hubs, fuel tanks, and carriers that are in good shape. Also has the original ENDT866B (375hp) under the hood, with a 10 speed direct transmission. This is a single stick Mack trans that is air shifted. Even has a "Kysor" roof air unit that I will probably remove.

I "scoped this out" on the way to do more damage control due to the flooding that cost me the trip to Macungie.

Strange twist of fate. If I'd made the trek to the show, I woulda never seen this truck behind the barn.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Sometimes you just can't help it. If she didn't absolutely say, no more, then you might try the amnesia solution. I bumped my head and there it was. I don't know where it came from. Or just tell the truth, It's such a good dog, it followed me home, it likes me, I'll feed it, I'll take care of it, can I keep it.

Sometimes you just can't help it. If she didn't absolutely say, no more, then you might try the amnesia solution.

Hi James, that is a good thought, but already used to no avail......

One thing she did ask was, "How many Mack trucks do you have to have to be happy?", to which I answered, "As many as you will let me have "sweetheart".

She was unimpressed, and suggested I seek professional help.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.