Wanted:

RowdyRebel

A bigger truck! I've always said "If you've gotta shovel in order to get out, you need a bigger truck." Well, I don't know if I HAD to shovel, because I didn't try...but I DID shovel, because I'm pretty sure it would've had difficulty, especially without a trailer hooked up.

post-1673-0-38085300-1424182622_thumb.jp

• Like 1
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

The F250 was out all day yesterday playing & pulling people out. Drove the wife & brother-in-law to work and just kinda hung out in town all day. Figured I'd make sure the old dog was up & running and COULD get out before I called in to see if they had any work for me today...they said they didn't know if the shipper was there to load trucks...to give them a little bit and they'd call. Still waiting. I'll give it about 10 more minutes (it's already been almost 2 hours) and then I'll call them back. If I'm NOT working, I get to take her colt back to the vet for a checkup...he had an "incident" right before Christmas and will probably end up losing his eye. If I'm working, the vet appointment will have to wait because the wife picked up an extra shift (OT) today, and so she drove the brother-in-law and sister-in-law to work in her truck. If the TH400 trans in the Suburban wasn't puking fluid out of the vent, I wouldn't have had to dig her truck out last night. Bought her the damn Suburban so I wouldn't have to shovel...friggin GM. I shouldda found her a Ford. Oh well...what's done is done.

post-1673-0-80920700-1424188032_thumb.jp

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!