Pictures of the Week

other dog

Tom, nice collection of the red trucks waterfall pics this time :twothumbsup:

Cool place to pass by by the word.

I think you should make a summer, fall and winter pictures or just post the same one again, again and again.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

You must have been to Carter Lumber in Reno, not much else there anymore. Are you sure those hills are in WV I've never seen any down there.mLOL

Yep, that's where I was.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

You must have been to Carter Lumber in Reno, not much else there anymore. Are you sure those hills are in WV I've never seen any down there.mLOL

Next door to Schwebels there used to be a place that would finish some of our doors when I drove for the door company. We were in there every week, drop off Tuesday and pick up Friday. They seemed to be pretty busy at the time. I went on Google Earth to get the name and another business is in there now. They had white MH parked out back that I had pictures of and can't find. It's gone too.

He must have hit the nitrous oxide

NOS tank must've been empty. It's 7 miles from Barrett Hill Rd to the Laboratory off ramp.

I just wish they trusted me enough to let me carry a fuel card so I wouldn't have to keep changing trucks when I get low on fuel.

• Like 1

Jim

Next door to Schwebels there used to be a place that would finish some of our doors when I drove for the door company. We were in there every week, drop off Tuesday and pick up Friday. They seemed to be pretty busy at the time. I went on Google Earth to get the name and another business is in there now. They had white MH parked out back that I had pictures of and can't find. It's gone too.

They moved south on Rt8 about a 1/2 mile to the old Jamesway building. I actually moved a lot of there stuff for them. I don't think things were going to good. Was the name Keystone something can't remember. Not even sure if there still in business. Building they moved to looks like its ready to fall in. I think the MH is in Oil City sitting behind another building.

NOS tank must've been empty. It's 7 miles from Barrett Hill Rd to the Laboratory off ramp.

I just wish they trusted me enough to let me carry a fuel card so I wouldn't have to keep changing trucks when I get low on fuel.

Tom, that's a cool season series :twothumbsup:

And one more time to remember that when you think anything it too might be already done before you.

The winter pics makes Brrrr about those trucks wich couldn't keep the rubber side down.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

I missed one- I was deleting pictures off the computer and came across this one. I passed a convoy of trucks like this going south on 79 Friday. I don't know what they do, but they're toting some huge engines- must have something to do with fracking.

post-1374-0-43661000-1429475018_thumb.jp

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

They moved south on Rt8 about a 1/2 mile to the old Jamesway building. I actually moved a lot of there stuff for them. I don't think things were going to good. Was the name Keystone something can't remember. Not even sure if there still in business. Building they moved to looks like its ready to fall in. I think the MH is in Oil City sitting behind another building.

Keystone Specialty Products. I'll have to ask one of my buddies at the door company what's going on with them.

I missed one- I was deleting pictures off the computer and came across this one. I passed a convoy of trucks like this going south on 79 Friday. I don't know what they do, but they're toting some huge engines- must have something to do with fracking.

attachicon.gifDSCN5617.JPG

I wonder what brand and size those engines are. The company is Frac Tech Services, they have a location on Rte 519, just outside of Eighty Four.

Jim