THIS CLOSE to going to jail last night...

RowdyRebel

OK...video's uploading to Youtube...then gotta trim out the boring crap so it's not a complete waste of time watching it. Dummy me, I qued up another video to upload ahead of it...so it'll be a while. It IS on it's way, though...

• Like 1
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

We were putting plastic up in the hay loft...keep the hay dry if the tin roof leaks. My staple gun broke...so I bought a new "heavy duty" one. Well, when you squeeze a little and it doesn't shoot the staple, you don't have to re-squeeze....it's already cocked. I didn't realize that and got my thumb between the trigger and the body of the gun and when I leaned on it a little "POW". A string of words I can't repeat in a public forum flowed from my lips....quite loudly, I might add....and then I got back to work. It was a long couple of days over that weekend...cleaned out the loft, replaced quite a few rotten boards on the floor, and hung the plastic getting it ready for hay to be cut....and it was late the 2nd night when it happened.

I'm hard on my hands, though....got more scars on my hands than dollars in my wallet.

Probably be another hour or two for the video....first one just now finished uploading, so it's starting the one from last night.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Apparently, they thought my left turn signal meant "please pass me on this side"... :pat:

I almost wish I had been driving a truck I didn't care about. Had I kept going, they would've hit me somewhere between my drives and fuel tank. Had they hit me, it wouldn't have ended well for them because I would have CONTINUED DRIVING until I had cleared the tracks (trains come through quite frequently, so I'm not going to sit there waiting to get creamed)...even if that meant dragging my trailer completely up over the top of them....and if THAT didn't kill them, I would have finished the job as soon as the truck was off the tracks....which would have PROBABLY bought me a reserved room at the gray-bar motel for a while.

• Like 2

Gotta love aholes in cars. Seeing crap like that on a daily basis drives me insane when I think about all of the hoops I have to jump through and laws I follow to have a cdl. Not to mention if I ever got pulled over in my personal vehicle driving like the ahole in your video I would likely lose my job because that would be a reckless ticket and my csa points would be to high for my employers. I'm out here in BFE and maybe pass 100 cars a day on y 400 mile run and a fair chunk of them pass me on double lines, blind corners or in turn lanes. I couldn't imagine driving in any kind of populated area anymore. I just don't have the patience I guess.

• Like 2

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

My neighbor actually called me to apologize for cutting me off the other day... I had to really try to remember the incident because it happens so often in the northeast... F.I.D.O. forget it and drive on... I laugh at it most of the time how silly the four-wheelers are.

Gregg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

My neighbor actually called me to apologize for cutting me off the other day... I had to really try to remember the incident because it happens so often in the northeast... F.I.D.O. forget it and drive on... I laugh at it most of the time how silly the four-wheelers are.

Gregg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I hear you! I'm actually surprised when it doesn't happen.

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE