bronze B81 in reno

mowerman

No photos?! We can't see it so it does t exist! Have a good one.

truck was tits but i think it was actually a B73 with a B cab...interesting color combo,,,,id never seen it before.and didnt see the license plate.put in a 14 hr night that day,was pretty beat,,didnt feel like chasing him.bob

I hear ya, 14 hr shifts catch up to ya real quick but I still would rather work 3 14's than 5 8 or 9 hr shifts. Love the time off.

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

I hear ya, 14 hr shifts catch up to ya real quick but I still would rather work 3 14's than 5 8 or 9 hr shifts. Love the time off.

i really dont like any shift,,,,just wanna stay home and get paid,,,like obambi does....where do i sign???..bob

• Like 1

i really dont like any shift,,,,just wanna stay home and get paid,,,like obambi does....where do i sign???..bob

Hey, that's the job I want! Every time Todd asks me what I want to do I always say "go home and get paid for it." It's never worked so far though.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.