Pictures of the Week

other dog

You should try a treggar grill you will never use anything else.

I've got two nice grills with offset smokers, this was kind of an impulse buy- figured it would be good to smoke something on while I was grilling on the others. Lunatic said the same thing about the Big Green Egg, "try one and you'll never use anything else". I looked at Big Green Eggs online and they're over $800, so i'll keep on with my Char-Griller from Tractor Supply and my home made unit- both work great!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Nice looking grills, look a lot like the Char-Griller I have.

This is the home made grill- thick wall stainless steel tank, should last forever. I had the top and offset firebox made for it and had just finished painting it here. I added a tall chrome stack too.

Saw this girl in the parking lot at the Winfall shoe store yesterday. I think her car was broke down, but I had to get to Cumberland and didn't have time to help her.

On the way home this girl was getting gas in her new shoes at the gas getting place right across the street from the shoe store.

• Like 1