More from the "WTF?" files...

RowdyRebel

What a creepy looking fella that guy was. Standing stiff as a statue on some little scooter device. Think it has anything to do with it being Back to the Future week? 😜

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

That was actually from Sept. 3rd...a little slow getting things uploaded to the youtube. More to come...takes about an hour or so to upload each video...then snip out the parts that aren't necessary. I REALLY need to get some sort of video editing software on my computer....20-30 second clips upload uch quicker than 3 minute videos.

That scooter was actually 2 scooters lashed together...handlebars spun 90 degrees and tied together as well...definitely a home-made deal, probably someone who lost their license (drunk?) or can't afford a car or the gas to run it (although he DID buy that spiffy helmet...) Not sure what to think, really....besides "WTF?".

Got more videos to upload today....we'll see if i can get through them all.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

No shame....

1/2 mile behind them was an exit with several restaurants and a gas station. A mile ahead of them was another exit with a truck stop. Nope...they chose to stop on the shoulder, walk through the ditch, cross the frontage road, and do what they did right there on the side of the road for the world to see. Well, I might just make this video "public" on the youtube....give 'em exactly what they wanted....haven't decided yet.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Well ya blew my Back to the Future theory all to hell 😆 But I can definitely say I don't envy the traffic you deal with. There are some perks to living in BFE.

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

No shame....

1/2 mile behind them was an exit with several restaurants and a gas station. A mile ahead of them was another exit with a truck stop. Nope...they chose to stop on the shoulder, walk through the ditch, cross the frontage road, and do what they did right there on the side of the road for the world to see. Well, I might just make this video "public" on the youtube....give 'em exactly what they wanted....haven't decided yet.

Had to be drunk... what's the odds they both had to piss that bad?

Fun is what they fine you for!

My name is Bob Buckman sir,. . . and I hate truckers.

(in my best Axl Rose voice) All we need is just a little patience...

i had a guy try that yesterday in static island. he had to lock up the brakes when he realized he was not going to make it, and almost got hit head on by a NYC sanitation truck who did not slow down. the was nothing i could do, it was a two lane with no shoulder so i could not move over even if i wanted to.

Edited by tjc transport

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..