White Constructor, what is it worth?

Timothy Maikshilo

Is that in Vermont?

It's the average for the northeast for mixed material scrap with out counting bad do do in the drum. All the metal prices are in the toilet.

Batteries 0.14 lb., brass,$1.02 lb., aluminum 0.25 to .33 lb., electric motors 0.11 lb..

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Would need an Autocarologist to confirm, but that's a 4000/9000 series dashboard. I would think a '74 would have a Road Boss dash??

was thinkin the same thing,,,used to drive a 69,, 9000 but i did notice the updated brake pedal ,,,think came along middle 70,s somewhere,,,that thing would make a nice project for someone....id guess 2 Gs of so would be fair....bob

With the broken windows, How bad is the rust inside the cowl??? If it is pretty well shot it would mean one whole lot of work to repair..

I need to go back and check it over. Get a better idea of the over all condition.

Ask the guy for the title in return for removing it from the lot.

Yes, hoping he would have that and any info.

I need to go back and check it over. Get a better idea of the over all condition.

Yes, hoping he would have that and any info.

What does the vin tag on the left door have on it? 1973 was the last of the flat dash too.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Are you no longer in the southern hemisphere? Bad time to come back ait it with winter setting in here and spring there :idunno:

Yes Back in the northern hemisphere! Max is enjoying the warm spring weather! Paving here getting everything buttoned up till spring.

What dies the vin tag on the left door have on it? 1973 was the last of the flat dash too.

I will look on the door, thank you!