Vinyl colors

Since we got the rs back we need to letter it. Just wondering what colors you guys think would go with maroon paint. It used to have a dark yellow color which I was not to fond of. I can get a metallic color but it costs extra because it is special order from my guy. Any pictures would be nice to get an idea. Kind of leaning towards silver and black. Also hand painting them is not out of the question but probably going with vinyl.

I'd go with silver or black. Dark cherry might work either.

Actually if you really want you can go with many extraordinary colors too such as green or blue if you put some minor parts colored the same on the truck. For examle green door script and some green lines over the tank or wheel rims.

Lettering color that matches a chassis paint might work nice if chassis is bright or attractive.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

I got the same color cab. I was thinking of Chrome vinyl or Silver Metallic with a Red or White shadow or outline. The Black is to dark to be seen from a distance. Shouldn't be any extra cost for shinny vinyl material from a sign shop.