Old Ford at Work

Red Horse

And don't let the grill/hood fool you. I know of a couple of trucks that were "modernized" by changing out the hood. Nice truck.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

Guys- I should have added- I was BS-ing with the owner driver and could see this thing had the custom interior from the era-you had two choices back then-one was shades of brown with orange accents, the other was shades of gray-this thing had the gray-headliner looked immaculate-should have asked him to open the door to get a shot.

Oh and fxymn-this wasn't a new hood on a 70's cab-it had the pull type door latches which were the last improvement before the HN-80 style came out in 98. Guy was not familiar with BlueOvalNews or BigMacktrucks site as I told him the truck would be on both sites that nite!

As I'm sure you all can relate when you get a thumbs up from someone-made this guys day.