Can anyone ID this Superliner?

So who is Simon and where are they out of?  I figured it looked like a western truck (and a western Mack, of course).  

Yarnall, you had one what and sold it?  A Simon truck?  I'm confused.

Thanks!

No. Underdog had the V8 Superliner that I posted a picture of.  I saw it at Mahan's two weeks ago and took the picture.  My father has a Superliner that hopefully will never be sold.  I don't know anything about the truck you posted other than I like it.  Good luck in your quest.  

image.jpg

Mahan's has that truck now?!? It certainly has moved around since I sold it. From NJ to Florida to Ontario and back to NJ. Glad to hear it is in good hands. I lost track after the auction sale in Florida, last rumor I heard was it was being stretched and slammed and whatever else the youngsters do to ruin good trucks nowadays. Hopefully now it will remain a survivor.

• Like 1

On 6/15/2016 at 7:56 PM, grayhair said:

ya thats them,,,,thier tractors looked that way in the 80s...... black,,,white stripes and the skunks of course.ran mostly freightliners..never really knew where they were out of,,,,but used to see alot of them in california..bob

Edited by mowerman