Pictures of the Week

other dog

OD

Thanks for the pictures,, especially the girls in cars!!!! Too bad the did not have good cell phone cameras 30 years ago.. Looks like two different loads of carports??? Running with another truck??

Brocky

18 minutes ago, Brocky said:

OD

Thanks for the pictures,, especially the girls in cars!!!! Too bad the did not have good cell phone cameras 30 years ago.. Looks like two different loads of carports??? Running with another truck??

No, they hadn't finished loading in the first picture- it took 4 hours to get loaded in South Hill too. It was a big, tall, ugly load, I used all the straps I had on it- 14 of them.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

6 hours ago, other dog said:

When I left the port, after enjoying a nice 4 hour stay there, and having to get one stack of the imported Swedish lumber taken off because I was grossing 83,000, I saw a redhead riding a bicycle.

DSCN3611.JPG

I saw Kings Dominion from the truck stop across the road from it, and folks upside-down on the roller coaster. I don't remember the name of the coaster, but it was originally in Ohio, up near Cleveland, and we hauled it to King's Dominion several years ago.

DSCN3623.JPG

DSCN3618.JPG

Colvin trucking terminal in Orange, Va.

DSCN3630.JPG

We were talking about Colvin a while back, when I was trying to remember the trucking co. that used to be here in Berkley Springs, W.V.

DSCN3709.JPG

which was T.H.Compton trucking.

More girls in more cars-DSCN3625.JPG

DSCN3626.JPG

It's been just miserable hot all week, I thought I was going to pass out from the heat when I was folding my tarps in Columbia,S.C. Monday morning. I was tarping this load of kyanite in Dillwyn Thursday and had to sit in the truck for a while and cool off before I could finish.

DSCN3632.JPG

DSCN3633.JPG

Getting unloaded in Chester,W.V.

DSCN3668.JPG

very nice selection this week

the water bottle girl seemed to be airing "it" out

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian