Anti Trump Rally

other dog

I don't know if this will work, I saw this on facebook. You can turn the sound off, you won't miss anything, I just like the video.

" So let me get this straight.. these ladies are going to a Donald J. Trumprally to protest Trump for saying he treats women as sexual objects ...by taking off their clothes and walking around half naked there? I am honestly asking how this makes sense ? "

https://www.facebook.com/The-Doc-1590114687938933/videos/

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

19 hours ago, Mcrafty1 said:

I wonder how much she pays those koolade drinkers? I don't know about Trump but I can certainly imagine more than a few others would grope that group.

Like Hillary.

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

On 10/29/2016 at 10:11 AM, other dog said:

I don't know if this will work, I saw this on facebook. You can turn the sound off, you won't miss anything, I just like the video.

" So let me get this straight.. these ladies are going to a Donald J. Trumprally to protest Trump for saying he treats women as sexual objects ...by taking off their clothes and walking around half naked there? I am honestly asking how this makes sense ? "

https://www.facebook.com/The-Doc-1590114687938933/videos/

ya i didnt see any point myself but the dopesmoking guy was kinda funny pulling off his shirt and running around mumbling something.i dont even think he knew where he was...just saw chicks without shirts and thought yaaaa man that looks like funlol.bob

but it does bring me back to the jesus days....seems any time anyone trys to help fix the problem they just shut them out......sure lets keep the corrupt government going...send all your money overseas and  and feed all the border jumpers .....ya baby......we all prefer that.....yaaaaaaaaaaaa.(IDIOTS)...bob

• Like 2

you know all these soft hearts that wanna keep all these ilegal alians here.....one thing they gotta remember....they are sucking more out of us than thier worth....working for peanuts,,,,and getting hundreds back in benifits....another words their taking more than they earn,,,,and lets not forget,,,,thier here ilegally.....punishable by jail and fines.......get rid of them.....thier illegal alians hilllery....get a clue......nobody cares about thier totally american paid for drops,,,,that they had here......my wife,,,born and raised in san diego......border town to mexico....told me a while back.....they built a brand new hospital in her home town of chula vista....california,,,,couple years ago,,,,,and they didnt even put a nursery ward in it  because all they do is freebees from mexico there anyway out of taxpayers money,,,,so why even bother,,,,,little fact that hardly anyone knew....bob

• Like 1

I remember when I lived in Boise here was a huge fight between taxpayers and local government over illegal (seasonal vegetable pickers) aliens only summer school. The gall of these politicians, expecting taxpayers to basically fund a border jumpers daycare. 

• Like 1

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.