Iveco serves up tasty deals on leftover 2016 models

kscarbel2

Iveco Trucks Australia  /  February 1, 2017

IVECO is making it more attractive than ever for buyers to invest in selected Daily, Eurocargo, ACCO, Stralis and Powerstar models, with a special added value offer on 2016 plated stock.

Until April 30 or while stocks last, operators who purchase a 2016 model year Iveco truck will also qualify for a bonus Caltex Fuel card ranging in value from $1000 for Daily purchasers, $2000 for Eurocargo buyers and $5000 for those who invest in ACCO, Stralis or Powerstar models.*

When combined with IVECO’s generous standard warranties, extended service intervals of up to 150,000 kilometres (model dependant) and renowned fuel efficiency, the fuel card offer further adds to a low cost of ownership experience.

IVECO Australia Marketing Manager, Darren Swenson, says IVECO’s latest offer will help make way for new stock and provide savvy purchasers with a great deal.

“These are still brand new trucks and vans and come with all the benefits and peace of mind that a new vehicle brings – the only difference is that they carry an earlier manufacture date,” he said.

“For most prospective buyers this isn’t a concern and they’ll be further encouraged by a fuel card which means that the first few weeks of IVECO ownership is even more cost effective than usual – it’s a clever way to start 2017.”

For full details see www.iveco.com.au or visit your local IVECO Dealership.

*Offer available at participating Iveco Dealerships on selected 2016 plated or earlier Daily (van cab chassis and 4x4 models), Powerstar 6400 and 7200, Stralis ATi and AS-L models, ACCO and Eurocargo.

2012 Iveco PowerStar 7200 daycab..JPG

2012 Iveco PowerStar 7200 ATN,.JPG

I have to say that Iveco conventional looks as good if not better than a lot of the conventionals we have available here.  High vertical windshield for high seating position with good line of site, and it LOOKS like a truck!  Only thing it needs is stand alone turn signals so they don't get lost in the glare of the headlights-but what am I thinking-those stand alone turn signals would lead to a loss of .0002 MPG!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Red Horse said:

I have to say that Iveco conventional looks as good if not better than a lot of the conventionals we have available here.  High vertical windshield for high seating position with good line of site, and it LOOKS like a truck!  Only thing it needs is stand alone turn signals so they don't get lost in the glare of the headlights-but what am I thinking-those stand alone turn signals would lead to a loss of .0002 MPG!

I couldn't agree with you more Bob.

9 hours ago, james j neiweem said:

Agree good looking truck. Would look good with Mack or Scania across the front.:thumb:

How about a Dodge nameplate?

In 2013, FCA’s Ram Truck Brand president and CEO Reid Bigland repeatedly talked about bringing back the Dodge heavy truck brand.

Bigland came to FCA from Freightliner.