Making Money in Las Vegas

grayhair

I agree the majority of family t.s that went T/A went downhill! The old t.s at exit 37 in El Paso had a great mexican restaurant Bonitas, cleanest place I've ever been in! Flying J took over and that was that! Flying Js'buffet I tends to be above average but most of the family owned places are better! The worst culinary mistake I ever made was to eat  blue cheese dressing on a salad bar at the TA just east of Casa Grande Az,late in the evening!, must have sat since lunch!  So three days later I'm hitting a dock in San Antonio,and projectile vomiting out the window! Was sick all the way to Laredo what a deal!😁

• Like 2

Oooooooohhh ya I think I had food poisoning only once it was horrible and yes gray hair I love dining at good restaurants as you mentioned choices we have a lot of them here in Reno I'm sure was Vegas has a lot more choices I wound up eating at a restaurant somewhere down there Milliken on 10 one of those truck stops East Side of Milliken to be precise I don't remember which one it was but the food was actually terrible again one of those Corporate America stops run into a little problem didn't have any food wife usually sends me off with I heat up meal for my layover the Strip by didn't have anything food ordered meatloaf it was terrible no flavor Moshi mashed potatoes we're all right only thing I liked was the salad bar and the bread

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

You know come to think about it I think I've been in that truck stop and El Paso are used to go there quite a bit back in 1990 I did a little teamwork 4 motor cargo and yes I remember getting pretty good Mexican food somewhere on those routes so that was probably the place....bob

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk