Superliner headlight wiring

I have a 1992 Mack RW 613 "Superliner" that  has a VIN# 1M2AY74Y5NM006538 that I am trying to get the wiring from firewall to headlights/turn signals. I have received two parts with the numbers 25038822 and 41mr3655 the problem is that they are too short and have the wrong ends to connect to the headlights. I have contacted the dealer, Mack Historical Museum and one department at Mack Corporate to no avail. I keep being told that is the correct section(s) for my application. Can anyone help be find what I am missing?

1 hour ago, r686st said:

I have a 1992 Mack RW 613 "Superliner" that  has a VIN# 1M2AY74Y5NM006538 that I am trying to get the wiring from firewall to headlights/turn signals. I have received two parts with the numbers 25038822 [Volvo part number] and 41MR3655 [Mack part number] the problem is that they are too short and have the wrong ends to connect to the headlights. I have contacted the dealer, Mack Historical Museum and one department at Mack Corporate to no avail. I keep being told that is the correct section(s) for my application. Can anyone help be find what I am missing?

Okay, RW613-6538.

I suggest you visit your Mack brand dealer and look at the parts illustration in person. Those trucks have (had?) a very clear parts illustration.

If you and the parts person still arrive at those 2 numbers, ask him/her to request a copy of the blueprints for those 2 numbers from the specifications department of Mack brand parts operations. With them in hand, you can get to the bottom of it.

You're lucky that they even had anything close to what you need.  We are running into issues with exhaust parts and wiring harnesses on trucks older than 1999 and we're a dealer. We had to make an ABS harness for my buddy's 1999 CL because it's no longer available.  IF you need a wiring diagram, go to your dealer and have them go into the Mack Dealer E-media site and order wiring diagram # 8-501.  Its $7. 

My understanding of Volvo policy is they desire not to support trucks older than 15 years of age. And that "appears" to be true. Frankly speaking, they look forward to the non-Volvo Mack era trucks being a thing of the past. It's to be expected that Volvo's passion is about Volvo.

The 41MR3655/ 25057532 is for the LH side . The 41MR3654/ 25038822 is for the RH side  . I looked for any extension harness or notes and there was none.  As KScarbel2 said , the dealer needs to call Mack parts specs and they can pull the blueprints and email them to the dealer and you can see actual lengths of harness. 

Thank you so much for all of the responses! I have contacted my dealer and they are getting Mack to send the blueprints to them as we speak. I also ordered the wiring literature mentioned above from Mack and I should receive it by next week. I am hoping between these two documents we can come to some kind of resolution.