lets go astros

mowerman

See, now this year I'm absolutely torn.  I'm a National League fan through and through...was a big Cub fan up until the strike, and when they weren't in it anymore would cheer on whoever was representing the league...BUT I hate Calif***ya and everything that comes from that wretched liberal hellhole.  My wife is from Texas, we got married in Texas, and that's likely where we'll end up someday (if anyone ever buys this house we're in...but then who in their right mind moves TO Illinois?).  LOVE Texas.  Can't stand the American League...just ain't right that not everyone who plays the field gets to bat and somebody gets to bat without having to play the field.

So, I can't really cheer on either team...one from Calif***ya and the other in the American League.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

My Red Sox decided that they would rather play golf than baseball this fall, so I'm rooting for the stro's. With all that happened in Houston this year karma says the Astros are the team to win it all.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

Well I guess we can’t please rowdy lol  well being outa Reno we,re all giants fans and giants fans don’t like anything about the dodgers.   So Astro’s it is.lol actually all kidding aside I would like to see them take it all just because they haven’t made any splash in a number of years best of luck houston:rolleyes:   Bob