Retro-Themed New Chevy Silverados

kscarbel2

i liked these when i first saw them about 4 months ago. really like the orange one they did but the real problem is I'm pretty sure all Super 10's were 2wd and 4wd's wouldn't be a Cheyenne. having just sold a pristine 77 Cheyenne Super 10 and a diehard chevy guy I'm kinda let down. and those wagon wheels they sound like they searched and searched for, are nothing more than stock work truck chevy wheels they make today painted white

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

Looking at them from a distance, not in person, I like what I see. If this was a factory effort, there would be no lack of refinement. At the rate in which dealers in the US and Canada are ordering these, one can expect GM to soon grab the reins.

You and I might like what we see, as a Retro look, but I think truck buyers under 55 might not. I see a lot of all black pickups out there. I would like to see a Mack GU813 with a RD800 style hood, that would be cool. It would have to have spoke wheels to look right.

• 4 weeks later...