Injectors

There about 4 different injector kits for the MP 8/ D13 excluding the common rail engines. It goes by emissions year. From what I remember there a kit for the 2007/08(DPF ) , 2010 emission (DEF) ,  2013 OBD  and one for the 2016 GHG engine. They will all physically fit and go in the engine but all have different part numbers. 

I should have clarified,  my truck is a 2014 and I bought injectors that are suppose to be for 2011 to 2014 Volvo and Mack MP8/D13. They have been installed trim files entered and so on. At first we got a code P026C00 which says injector fuel quantity less than expected. Apparently mechanic forgot to do one step when programming so that was corrected and that code came up again, also the turbo actuator was also replaced. Now I have no codes but the truck is running really rough and no power. Bobtailling only showing 3.4 mpg. At idle it seems smooth but not while driving. Tried to get boost over 30 lbs but can only get about 23 lbs. Tried this by getting truck into 16th gear rpms at 1100 and then flooring it. Feel like it's a software issue but confused by no codes.