Was the R 700 available with a steel (Flintstone hood)?

Was the R700 model available with a steel or Flintstone hood and if so also a V8? I have seen the R600 with it but the longer hood R 700 model unless they were an export or overseas model like Australia. When I Google it I only see the 600 series.

I am not talking about the RD800 model which I know had the steel hood. 

I build mode trucks and bought many resin kits over the years. I was going through a few unbuilt ones which i bought years ago and noticed that not only do I have a R600 Flintstone but also one with a longer hood with same style. Again not a RD800 which I also have. So I am curious if this model existed. If so I will  look to  build it according to how it should be.

I've never ever seen one. And I still have all my old Mack brochures and Canadian Bulldog Magazines.

As you said, there was the DM800 and then the RD800 with steel hood's and V8's, but I have never seen an R700 with one.

Hopefully if there was one, someone here will know.

21 hours ago, kscarbel2 said:

I think the R-800 qualifies as a steel-nosed R-700.

https://www.bigmacktrucks.com/topic/36705-aussie-r-800/

Thanks for that info. It seems that is the correct name for that configuration since that style was more appropriate for the Australian Market than the left hand drive DM. Interestingly I am realizing more and more that the resin models I acquired includes Mack versions not sold in the U.S like the R800 and others such as set back axle F models.