Best of Biden

Mack Technician

There have been several different numbers spoken by the NEWS..  it also depends on whether you are watching the Lib. news or the American news..  300,000,,,  from what I have seen is likley a monthly average..  either way, just like Rowdy said,,,   even 1 per year is too many..  

BTW,,  today in Charlotte, 2 illegal Latinos were caught with 118 pounds of Fentenal and cocaine,  around 3.5 million street dollars worth.. They also had  $100,000.00 in cash on them as well...  Wish I had $100,000.00 in my safe... Oh Well....  God Bless Amexica.  

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

BTW,,  today in Charlotte, 2 illegal Latinos were caught with 118 pounds of Fentenal and cocaine,  around 3.5 million street dollars worth.. They also had  $100,000.00 in cash on them as well...

Don't forget the 10% for the big guy. Just saying......    .....Hippy

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, 67RModel said:

Please understand I'm not suggesting 300,000 illegals each year is an acceptable amount. I would say even 1/year is an unacceptable number while also understanding that would be impossible to achieve. All I'm saying is if this person truly did make the claim "the population of Pittsburgh/day" then he should not be taken as credible because the numbers don't lie. 300,000/per year is much more believable but grossly unacceptable. 

Oh, absolutely. I should have been paying closer attention and not repeated what I wasn't sure of, but when I heard his guest say "the population of Pittsburgh" I was shocked. I've been to Pittsburgh many, many times, and there's lots of folks there! 

But anyhow, that's actually what the conversation was about, how it's not being reported just how many illegals are crossing and how people just don't really understand the magnitude of it all. Even democrats are saying they need to change the border policy now.

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

yep,, it sure is JoeH...  I say make them legal and use thier ''Income Taxes'' to help the U.S.A...  just imagine how much more money our Gov. would have to pay out reparations...  to those of us that are enslaved by the Gov..  I wouldnt mind keeping the $275.00 ish that is pulled out of my pay check... 

I know,,, I'm an idiot...   But i'm a Happy one..  :) 

• Like 1

I’m sure most of you heard about those two troopers got mowed down and Las Vegas by a drunk black guy probably has nothing to do with what we’re talking about but kind of goes in with the illegal aliens black folk always seem to get special treatment these days doesn’t matter what they do another Biden deal wife pointed out to me the other day you notice here lately about every TV commercial has black or foreigners in it nowadays and now we can add homosexuals, hugging, and kissing expect I’m sure they’ll make a TV hero out of him instead of a severe punishment let’s see what happens.. bob

• Sad 1