Best of Biden

Mack Technician

On 6/22/2024 at 5:45 PM, Red Horse said:

Supposedly  my state tax is paying 75 Million a month. Our dumb ass governor who made MA a sanctuary state, then complains "Washington isn't doing enough"

my sister was also telling me thier already stealing way more,income tax money out of her than past years,,,,and your governor,,,is now begging people to take these fools in,,,,,,,like whaaaaaaaaaaat????????? you take care of them!!!!!!!!

13 hours ago, mowerman said:

my sister was also telling me thier already stealing way more,income tax money out of her than past years,,,,and your governor,,,is now begging people to take these fools in,,,,,,,like whaaaaaaaaaaat????????? you take care of them!!!!!!!!

Well to add to this bullshit, after declaring Mass is a sanctuary state, she then flys down to the border to plead with officials not to send any more gate crashers as we have no more room-  to the tune we are spending 75 million-yes million -for their living "expenses"..a good deal for hotel owners that leased out to the state.  She continues to say.."the federal govt. must do  more"

Plus we had a prison that had been closed -Norfolk-that she decides to reopen to house these people.   The people in that town are enraged but have no say.

The deck was stacked in Joe's favor.  A VERY liberal setting, with lefties calling the shots, Joe had the full advantage, but PRESIDENT Trump stood strong and Joe looked weak, freezing up frequently, and lying about his accomplishments right from the start.  Based on the comments from the leftist panel right after it ended, the Dems were not happy with the results! 

• Like 2