Best of Biden

Mack Technician

1 hour ago, mowerman said:

Oooh but all of a sudden jackass wants to close the border and bring jobs back to America…. Like wow man

Not really!!!!!! His latest proclamations allow something like 2500 a DAY and give a lot of those already here the right to stay!!!

• Like 1

Brocky

On 6/19/2024 at 8:58 AM, Brocky said:

Not really!!!!!! His latest proclamations allow something like 2500 a DAY and give a lot of those already here the right to stay!!!

I was just like it’s a campaigning caper. Try to get some of the other side. I don’t buy any of his shit at all. He’s already proved himself unworthy. Bob

6 hours ago, mowerman said:

Also, my sister was telling me Massachusetts is willing to give them anything they need once they get there illegal aliens that is… bob we

Supposedly  my state tax is paying 75 Million a month. Our dumb ass governor who made MA a sanctuary state, then complains "Washington isn't doing enough"

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Red Horse said:

Supposedly  my state tax is paying 75 Million a month. Our dumb ass governor who made MA a sanctuary state, then complains "Washington isn't doing enough"

My god…….. men,,, that is not surprising this place has gotten so overtaken by government,,,, I don’t even like to think about it …. I’m at the age now…. I’m getting to care less and less just keep that social security coming you worthless bastards….. bob