Best of Biden

Mack Technician

The Klansman just spoke for a few minutes..  If he lives long enough, and when trump gets back in...  The Klansman is going to eat his words when he and his family is invetigated,,  Just sayin'.. 

• Like 2

On 6/30/2024 at 4:11 PM, Joey Mack said:

Michele Obama is going to be our president for the rest of this year, and then the Nov. Vote will be rigged as usual, and Michele will be the 2024 winner..  I want to be wrong....  

but me and the old lady were just discussing oh Bambi, pulling the puppet strings that wouldn’t surprise me don’t you fellas find it all that he hasn’t been popping up in the news running his worthless hole no more than ever voice your opinion dumbass actually I shouldn’t call him that he’s a communist pig without any doubt Hey dumbbell, how do you think you and your ugly wife made it this far? Ha ha….bob

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Brocky said:

The WHOLE blankety blank Northeast is way over taxed!!!!!!!

Yes, they’re bud. I also heard that but especially Massachusetts, New York, and New Jersey. Where the hell do these people come off? S we have no say anymore The other side has taken over entirely oh Brocky I also like the blankety-blank part ha ha you da man i’m afraid I can’t be that civil. I thought I was going to get thrown off of here a couple of times.

On 6/30/2024 at 9:38 AM, tjc transport said:

#1: hitlery

#2: newscum

#3: big mike

#4:  crazy bernie

#5: the white cat

Amy Klobuchar..She is 64 yrs old and Trump's hope for female vote and big percentage of independents will go her way.  He was lucky during debate as the two CNN  moderators threw him alot of softballs and more importantly when they threw him a question that required a hard answer, he would use his time bringing up the same old issues sleepy Joe fucked up.  I think there was only one time where the broad did a follow up with.."to get back to the question"..at that he still skated.

I think our only hope is Trump picks Burgham..a governor, succesfull business guy, someone who truly knows oil as well as big agriculture.  Plus someone who will stand up to Trump when he goes off the rails-which you know he will.