Best of Biden

Mack Technician

I'm watching the guy in the white house sort'a speak..  I see that the foreign leaders what him to win this Nov..  No Kidding,,,,  they love all the American MONEY that D-Bag gives to all of them, while we fall apart.. The other leaders are very smart..BTW,  his questions and answers are obviously scripted..  

• Like 2

Meanwhile China and Russia do military drills on the Belarus/Ukraine border. Russia has China on their side. We have NATO. When the fuckwits in Dupont circle finally push really hard, this is going to suck. Maybe they have to stay in their bunkers for the rest of their lives? Do they realize China has 7 regiments already in the US waiting for the word? 

not just china, but what about all the soldiers that come in through our southern border, all in good shape with matching hair cuts and outfits???

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Miami Cossack said:

Meanwhile China and Russia do military drills on the Belarus/Ukraine border. Russia has China on their side. We have NATO. When the fuckwits in Dupont circle finally push really hard, this is going to suck. Maybe they have to stay in their bunkers for the rest of their lives? Do they realize China has 7 regiments already in the US waiting for the word? 

Nothing surprises me about any of that… and these communist pigs have got the left wings right in their pockets… wow … bob

• Like 1

One or two inches to the left and all hope would have been lost...  WTF???  Thank GOD he wasnt hit harder...  MAGA !!!

Edited by Joey Mack
I made a Boo Boo
  • Like 2

They couldn't silence him. They tried to bankrupt him. They tried to court room him out of existence. The only thing left is the JFK route. You are watching a real live communist takeover! They are freaking out and pulling out all the stops. Commies kill anyone that gets in their way.

• Like 2