Best of Biden

Mack Technician

Soon the news cycle is going to start saying that Kamala has been running the country behind the scenes bc of how far gone Biden is.  All to bolster her supposed competence.

• Like 1

That guy they rolled out the other day wasn't even Brandon. He was taller and walked great. No tripping, limping, pausing or stumbling. One of the doubles. This is like North Korea. I'm from the Soviet Union. This really gives me deja vu. I am waiting for them to play classical music on every station for 9 hours straight then announce that he died in his sleep. They asked the FBI and USSS about the would be sniper kid and they basically flipped Congress the bird. We are literally here folks. 

• Like 2

I've heard for 2 years, that there is 2 body doubles.  I want to think that is B.S... however, I keep seeing and hearing it is true..  If this is true,  It will mess me up..  I wont know who or what to believe, even worse than my little mind is doing now..  

Not sure about doubles. The one the other day looked like it could not be him. But then why not use a double more often? Did they want the world to see him crapping his depends and falling down?  It really doesn't change much for my life either way.

Did you notice like the commies gave up about 6 weeks ago? Seems they didnt even juice up Pedo Joe before the debate. They just gave up. Now the retarded sex maniac they know cant win, and they seem to endorse this hyhena. Maybe They want Trump to win. What if they own Vance? Easier than doing twice the fake ballots and risking massive unrest. Trump wins, the country calms down a bit then either Vance keeps the system all gummed up (because he's total deep state) or they shoot Trump and Vance takes over. Like LBJ? Just a thought.....The problems with doubles, if they really had good ones they would have used them frequently to avoid all of the embarassing crap we saw for years. They either wanted to humiliate the country or they were unable to use doubles.  Many world leaders used them very effectively, even stars. I am not sure they use them with this particular individual, but the one the other day sure looked like someone else. Really does it change anything? 

Edited by Miami Cossack
  • Like 2