Best of Biden

Mack Technician

In the video I saw recently I don't think it's a double.  Everyone is claiming he's suddenly much taller than Jill, but if you look at their feet Jill is standing several feet back.  The camera angle has that effect.  It's one of the tricks they used when they filmed The Lord of the Rings to make the hobbits look so much smaller.  

The two Democrat Senators representing NH throwing more of our money away again. Scared they are going to loose the Teamsters to Trump. How many more times are we going to bail out the unions and union trucking companies?    .....Hippy

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/retirement/biden-allies-celebrate-giant-relief-of-pensions-rescue-for-72000-teamsters-in-new-england/ar-BB1qQmBU

• Like 1

Here they go again..  Kamala is appointed, and Donald Trump makes news because he said he didnt know she was black,,  ( Jamaican and Indian by the way)..   and all the news stories on my local news and the Big 3, are only showing stories about black people being done wrong, even if they were criminals in the act of comitting crime, or released from prison because he was always innocent,,, blah blah blah..  Absolutely no character here, just being judged by the color of their skin...  The cry of Rasicm is B.S.   anyway,  It's obvious that they have no core values to get Kamala elected, so they have to make White people look bad... Again.. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

22 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

Here they go again..  Kamala is appointed, and Donald Trump makes news because he said he didnt know she was black,,  ( Jamaican and Indian by the way)..   and all the news stories on my local news and the Big 3, are only showing stories about black people being done wrong, even if they were criminals in the act of comitting crime, or released from prison because he was always innocent,,, blah blah blah..  Absolutely no character here, just being judged by the color of their skin...  The cry of Rasicm is B.S.   anyway,  It's obvious that they have no core values to get Kamala elected, so they have to make White people look bad... Again.. 

Jojo, read up on her parents.  The old man split when she was like 12 .  So that'd be mid '70s (?)  There were basically onyl black or white back then. (not the limitless identities like now) I'm sure it was realized by her mother there was much more free stuff ......I mean opportunities for a black kid.  Poor Kameltoe is just a product of her upbringing.   Don't be hate'n y'all.   So yeah, Jamacan and Indian = African 

• Haha 2