Best of Biden

Mack Technician

Well....  Here I go Again.....  Charlotte N.C. is hosting a Soccer game again tonight.  Local news is there, and the fans outside are very excited and pumped up. Truly having a great time...  The stadium looks to be sold out again,  58,000 I beleive.  All the Illegal Latin people that were allowed in here, in part, is because it is big bussiness for the stadium owner, team owner, and the City of Charlotte...  I guess that's why I.C.E. and I.N.S. arent waiting after the game to scoop up 10's of thousands of Illegals..  

The fans look like they are very excited and having a blast..  I guess in part too, because you can keep every penny you make tax free, and reap the freebies that Real Americans pay for..  Oh well....   M.A.G.A. !!

• Like 1

Joey, Take a ride over to the game with your "Boarder Patrol" shirt and "ICE" hat on! Let us know what happens. lol!  🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️  .....Hippy 

• Haha 2

70',, sorry about the short response,,  I was folding my tin foil hat when you posted.....   

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Joey Mack said:

dont forget litter boxes in school bathrooms for the ''furry's''

You know this walz guy was for legislation to have tampons in all the bathrooms in schools.  Because.... well....ya know 

no lying here... I bet it's Professional.!!  She is Smokin' Hot..  of course, she probably wont ' suck start the economy'..  however, my Sportster.???  yeah I think so....  

• Like 1