Best of Biden

Mack Technician

And she is running a campaing as if she is running against Biden.. she was there the whole time the O' Biden Klan was destroying our nation.

• Like 2

On 8/24/2024 at 3:52 PM, tjc transport said:

no, getting carried away is happens when the men in the clean white suits with big butterfly nets and hug me jackets start pounding on your door.

Them pushy fools just walked through my gate that clearly says keep out both my dogs chasing them biting thier ankles they just kept on walking up to my door looking for my wife which is a registered independent she blew up like a balloon and was screaming at the two of them did you just walk through my gate that says keep out ????????!? Now go right back out it and don’t come back…… so apparently thier pounding that group now ….. unbelievable…. Clearly the brain washed pigs will stop at nothing…. Like wow man.   Bob

• Sad 1

Well I’ve probably mentioned a time or 2 I live in a flag lot my house is buried behind 2 other houses and nobody comes back here… that doesn’t know us… been here 20 years and that was only the second time first one was around 18 years ago A meat salesman did the same thing and old lady gave him the same dose lol bob

• Like 2