Best of Biden

Mack Technician

Commiela, says she will tax Billionaires and business owners fairly...   What about Millionaire's?   Because she IS one..  She's going to finish the KILL, when she get's appointed.. 

• Like 2

Supposably 12000 fools showed up in a Reno rally for the drag queen preaching it’s going to take care of middle class struggling here …. Lies lies lies and also Joey was right about drag queen working for Macdonalds it was a full on lie it never worked there 

• Like 1

Well, after rereading the post she was in Las Vegas or whatever you wanna call that thing that looks like a man …same old story …. Done absolutely nothing …. Now wants to run the country….like wow man…

• Like 1

On 9/5/2024 at 3:42 PM, Joey Mack said:

Commiela, says she will tax Billionaires and business owners fairly...   What about Millionaire's?   Because she IS one..  She's going to finish the KILL, when she get's appointed.. 

if you recall,,,,, dumb dumb pulled that same angle let’s make sure it doesn’t effect me!!!!!!  (IDIOTS)

• Like 1

DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR

"Joe Biden has been one of the most transformative presidents in the United States that we have ever witnessed." —Kamala Harris

"I have served with President Biden for almost four years now. And I'll tell ya, it's one of the greatest honors of my career. Truly. He cares so deeply about the American people. He is so smart and loyal to the American people. ... He has the intelligence, the commitment, and the judgment and disposition that I think the American people rightly deserve in their president." —Kamala Harris

"I think history is gonna show not only has Joe Biden led an administration that has achieved those extraordinary successes, but the character of the man is one that he has been in his life and career, including as a president, quite selfless and puts the American people first." —Kamala Harris

"I am running because I believe that I am the best person to do this job at this moment for all Americans." —Kamala Harris

Patriot Post

• Haha 1