Best of Biden

Mack Technician

3 hours ago, 70mackMB said:

It's worth reading and will take a few minutes to get thru.    .....Hippy

Biden-Kamala Regime Burns $1 BILLION in FEMA Funds to Resettle Illegal Immigrants — FEMA Now Lacks Resources for Disaster Response!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/10/biden-kamala-regime-burns-1-billion-fema-funds/

im sure its true,,,,these fools have already pissed thru all our resources

• Sad 1

I wish I knew how to post the 1:33 minute section of Grant Stinchfield's show from last night. (10/02/24) .  He showed a video of a young woman who was happy thet the storm )Helene) killed souther racist's, said it was a god's work...  the source is: @imememe0 on 'X'   she is sick in the head..  

3 hours ago, BOBWhite said:

That paintball clip is unbelievable. Can't wait for the Harris-Waltz administration to send the paintball squad to my front porch. I wonder if I would be considered a person of color afterwards 🤔

Interesting point 

that map pisses me off !!   that would be the only way FEMA and our Gov. would have have a measly few million to use to help them.  How about all the small FEMA houses like the ones they had for Katrina..  Arent those still in stock? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

that map pisses me off !!   that would be the only way FEMA and our Gov. would have have a measly few million to use to help them.  How about all the small FEMA houses like the ones they had for Katrina..  Arent those still in stock? 

https://www.fox4now.com/punta-gorda/fema-trailers-cited-as-junk-at-punta-gorda-airport-not-going-anywhere-for-now

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

How about all the small FEMA houses like the ones they had for Katrina?

Not the ones you were thinking of but these are like what the carnies use. lt was posted 10/1. One is an old Werner trailer!    .....Hippy

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

I wish I knew how to post the 1:33 minute section of Grant Stinchfield's show from last night. (10/02/24) .  He showed a video of a young woman who was happy thet the storm )Helene) killed souther racist's, said it was a god's work...  the source is: @imememe0 on 'X'   she is sick in the head..  

you wonder what she thinks about the African ringleaders that we’re selling their own people to the  south…… bob

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, mowerman said:

you wonder what she thinks about the African ringleaders that we’re selling their own people to the  south…… bob

probably thinks good! black men are finally learn how to make money off whitey.

• Like 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

Im watching my local news... No kidding, right??  they just ran a story about regulations on home building..and the codes, after the storm. Gov. Cooper wants to basically postpone any new regultations, becaus eof politics a, also about how FEMA, will be used for future disasters.  I guess they need to know how to manage the money and resources that would be needed in these cases...  

However....  when illegals break the law and intrude on our land,,  they are given thousands in cash, free travel to any state in the union, and free med. care and food and, and , and,,,,,,,,,   and it's done in an instant.....  Where the HELL do we live ???  

• Like 1

That’s just hilarious sheeple seems to be quite a few of them. I don’t know what they see since they’re done such a fabulous job of sending all our money out of the country. Let’s have some more of that border crossing way out of control and border jumpers getting anything they want and shitting all over us yeah baby, let’s have another four years of that …. Like wow man !!!!!!!!! Bob

• Like 1