Coca Cola LJ Mack colors

I am just curious if the blue house right along the road in the foreground of the attached photo was destroyed. Also, It might be too soon to ask but do you think any of this will be covered by any type of insurance? 

image.png

11 hours ago, 1961H67 said:

My Daughter in law got a Starlink yesterday and it’s up, and going.

Dean, l just read this story from the New York Post, does your daughter know anything about it? To me l would think it's BS but you never know. God bless NC    .....Hippy

Elon Musk pledged to give victims of Hurricane Helene 30 days worth of free access to his satellite-based Starlink internet service — but the billionaire failed to mention that survivors of the disastrous storm that has claimed the lives of more than 200 people will need to fork over $400 for the system’s hardware.

Starlink, a division of Musk’s rocket-building and space exploration firm SpaceX, announced on its official X page last week that its service “is now free for 30 days” for survivors of Helene who live in areas where phone and fiber cables were cut off — denying them internet access.

The post went viral, generating tens of millions of views.

2 hours ago, 67RModel said:

I am just curious if the blue house right along the road in the foreground of the attached photo was destroyed. Also, It might be too soon to ask but do you think any of this will be covered by any type of insurance? 

image.png

Didn’t know this till lately most people around here don’t have flood insurance 

lol , he had a nice real coonskin with leather inside that he wore to school in the winter for 2 years,, it was in there house and got swept away, A lady from Georgia bought him this one, the cap is Rabbit and the tail is coon ,, I think all the teachers at Fairview Elementary are going to also buy him another coonskin. Here’s the original coonskin that the flood,got. 

IMG_6903.png

Not sure if this had anything to do with it, but I grew up in the most boring square town the United States not that that was a bad thing. We really never had any trouble there at all. Everybody pretty much did what they were supposed to do.

• Like 1