Finally some DM progress

Go to solution Solved by mowerman,

Funny you should mention that I have all kinds of ambition on Saturday morning. I am running around like a mosquito, but if I don’t get out there right away and start watching TV that’s as far as I get ha ha… bob

• Haha 1

And I thought I might add …it really surprises me at 68 that I am  this ambitious  as I am on the weekends because all I do is sit and sit all week I think I mentioned that before you would think I would be the laziest guy alive, but I probably already said that too but  OK I’ll repeat myself . It’s Saturday at last ha ha I thought I would never get here bob

• Like 1

And  Paul I keep forgetting about the time change over there. I’m not even sure what time it is there right now. I’m sure somebody might charm in pretty much just got up guzzling coffee getting ready to go out there and fist fight with a drunken dinosaur… haha bob

yup on both accounts. winter down under.

been raining here since sunday afternoon. finally clearing up now. and temps have been in 90's all week too

• Like 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

yeah mid 90s back there,,,is pretty uncomfortable,,,,,well here we go fellas,,,,not sure if this mess is getting any better looking.lol...did a buncha sanding little while ago,,,to get ready for more coats of glass,as wellas trying to somewhat shape what i got,,,,need 36 grit sandpaper,,,for initial shaping,,,,i tryed to buy some last weekend,,,home depot didnt have any,,,but autozone carrys it....i was using 60 grit its really not coarse enough

8 hours ago, mowerman said:

and yesTJ as time goes on,,,,i have figured out,,,you getting to be a bigger smart ass,,,   im surprized this lawn looks this good after 2 month heat wave,,,,,bobthumbnail.thumb.jpg.d333209bb771aeeb361346c75c6fd2a4.jpg

Nice neat edging job there Bob

i am not a smartass. 

i am a jack ass. there is a difference. ...... not much, but there IS a difference.

number one difference is a smartass knows when to keep his mouth shut....sometimes
number two difference is a smartass knows better than to volunteer to do ANYTHING

• Like 2

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

I think I probably have you beat. I don’t know if I mention this before, but my wife introduces me to her friends and she tells them right off the bat. I’m going to tell you right now. He has no filter and thanks for the flowers on the edging I actually use most of the time a machine from, 1966 

• Like 1