Finally some DM progress

Go to solution Solved by mowerman,

Well, no progress this weekend. I don’t know. I didn’t feel like doing anything to it yesterday or today since we got back from that cruise…. I haven’t had any ambition But then again, I’m still doing these ball busting hours three more weeks and I’ll have a lot more time…. will go out and start it in a little while if I don’t do anything else, I start it every weekend… bob

• Like 1
  • Like 1

ok just about to get started on shaping the area atleast its not entirely grung work,,,,took a close look at this mess,last night and decided to bite the bullet,and contact the wrecking yard that had the nose on a U model,,,see if he still had it,,,,that was 22 years since i turned it down,,,and the wrecking yard is now closed....well alrity then,i guess its back to no other choices ,,,photos later ooooooooooooooooooooohhh forgot to mention,,,a big hangover as well ,,,bob

• Like 1

Well, might have to scratch the sanding three guys out back installing a fence running this loud machine digging holes. Dogs won’t start barking. Might have to put it off another week oh well two more weeks and I have all the  freetime I could handle.

• Haha 1

I have worked on 3 Kenworths with consecutive serial numbers from 1964 they came out of the factory with fiberglass hoods and I have seen some from 1963 as well pretty sure they were factory fiberglass also, nice work Bob its getting there

• Like 1