Finally some DM progress

Go to solution Solved by mowerman,

22 hours ago, mowerman said:

And that wrecking yard has since  closed. I tried to contact him a couple of weeks ago they’re gone.

I neglected to mention the guy running the wrecking yard was an arrogant weirdo, and I was reading some reviews on that very junkyard just yesterday seems most guys that try to deal with them said the same thing He wasn’t even really old. They only looked maybe early 40s.

No, I just got all the same old shit too many Belairs that what my wife would say  69 roadrunner 66 El Camino they were both unrestored just really good shape one CJ five completely done. It was red and it was immaculate, couple of old broncos and one scout

I forgot to mention wife was with me because they were doing a grand opening of Orange  theory right in the same parking lot I thought she was going to be there a lot longer, but she ran in and ran out and wanted to go home. Those of you that don’t know what orange theory is it’s a chain of gyms they are opening up a brand new and right there and a wife will be going to.  was going to be over there a lot longer than that  could have taken some photos she was driving. Also, had our dogs. There.

7 hours ago, mrsmackpaul said:

Bloody piss poor excuse ha ha

Must of been good and full of distractions

As long as you had fun

Paul

Distractions??????? That’s mainly rib cook off middle of summer and it’s like 150 degrees… half dressed dolls everywhere I usually go … I did not this year