Pictures of the Week

other dog

2 hours ago, GA_Dave said:

This pic just showed up on my FB feed......

63 IH 190.jpg

ls that blue one an lnternational cab forward? '74-'75 we had one at the garage with a V8 diesel in it. Ran on 8 and idled on 4 that's all l remember about it. Took half a can of either to get to go!    .....Hippy   

What this is is a COVID test. And it's showing a positive reading too. As I might have mentioned Zina and me have both felt like crap since we got back from Macungie.

received_326271463755277.thumb.jpeg.8fbef5eb2a79f20ba6a2cf103755cb0d.jpeg

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

2 minutes ago, other dog said:

What this is is a COVID test. And it's showing a positive reading too. As I might have mentioned Zina and me have both felt like crap since we got back from Macungie.

We have it over here in Aussie land, lots of people sick, it is a flu, I got it 10 days ago, took the world number 1 flu anti-viral drug called Relenza, I have not stopped working and knocked it over quickly, no temp, no bad coughing and no fever because it works so well. Doctors here keep it a secret, pricks wont prescribe it. In Aus it has to be prescribed just to give them pricks more money for nothing. My doc wont argue with me, she writes my prescription, no questions. Today I went to get my reserve doses the chemist/pharmacy said no stock and none at the manufacturer, but I know that there are supplies going to all govt departments and hospitals etc for the ELITES. In Europe the chemist dispenses Relenza and half the price here and have been giving it to Covid sick people at least since 2021. US govt has massive stock reserves of Relenza. We the deplorables get nothing!!!! During the "pandemic" I could not buy my extra reserves because it went for the elites.

• Like 2

On 6/27/2024 at 4:59 PM, other dog said:

Wish you both speedy recovery!

Covid can not be that same agressive as it was in 2019 and 2020.

And really great to hear the truck is running now!

I didn't keep the track on this thread for a while while I was off computer down the road in the East.

• Like 2

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

On 6/27/2024 at 9:59 AM, other dog said:

you do know that 90% of the home tests will give positive result by running it under tap water, rite?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

14 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

oh hell.......

hey there, watch the profanity ya no good @##$#@#$P$#)#(#$_% !!!  

• Like 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

15 hours ago, tjc transport said:

you do know that 90% of the home tests will give positive result by running it under tap water, rite?

No, I didn't know that but it doesn't surprise me. Zina got 2 tests but I didn't take one. I told her I knew if I got hit by a bus walking to the mail box a COVID test would come back positive. I know I've felt about as bad as I've ever felt before, but hopefully I turned the corner last night...I went to bed about 8 last night, got up around 10 to go to the bathroom and I was so weak I nearly collapsed trying to get back to bed. Sweat was just pouring off me, but I hope that was the low point. I feel a little better now, but I'm still very weak.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

On 6/27/2024 at 6:59 AM, other dog said:

Oh for chrissakes sorry to hear that I did remember you mentioning that, but I didn’t think it was Covid. Let’s get well soon, bud.

And Paul, as I mentioned before I that does not surprise me. The leaders of your nation are not much different than this place. My wife was telling me a lot of people go to Mexico for better meds. They sell you over here they charge you enormous prices for shit that don’t do anything.

• Like 1