2019 Mack Granite MP7 issues

I’ve recently purchased a 2019 Mack Granite MP7 Mdrive transmission. It has an air leak on the driver side of the engine towards the rear I cannot find. It also has one seems to be in the bell housing. The truck will not build air unless throttled up. I’ve also noticed a surging while idling. Injector 7 issue? Not sure what us going on. I’ve only owned e tech and ASET engines. Thanks in advance. All of this has happened within the last week. 

The air leak in the bellhousing is likely the braided steel air line that feeds the clutch cylinder. Driving the truck with that leaking will cause numerous transmission failures relatively quickly, I'd highly recommend getting that fixed ASAP. It involves dropping the transmission if that will help. The 7th injector/AHI nozzle usually wouldn't affect the engine at all, the only connection with the fuel system it makes is at the housing where it is fed from. I'd change fuel filters and make sure your fuel is clear before going down the rabbit hole that is the MP engine fuel system. 

• Like 1