BMT group picture at Macungie '24

70mackMB

10 minutes ago, mowerman said:

Hell, I didn’t even know you were there or yardo or bad dog And I thought you were a lot older. Bob 

I was there real quick for the photo and had to run. My wife had our other 7 week old son with her and everyone except me was getting worn out and grumpy by 12:00. We left right after that and basically drove straight home to Pittsburgh so we didn't have to spend another night in a hotel. I just wanted to get out there once and see what it is like. Next year or in the future I will probably come by myself so I can spend an entire day or two days there seeing everything. We breezed through mostly everything and didn't look at anything too close. I can't believe how big it is. I'll be 38 in September.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Freightrain said:

Me

My wife asked me "who is the guy that looks like Tom Petty?" when we looked at the picture. Apparently you resemble Tom Petty.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Last time I saw him was seven years ago. He doesn’t really look any older. And yes, the show is really big if I go back out which I probably will. I will spend another day there. My wife used to go with me, but we have two little dogs. It’s too hard to travel with them on an airplane so she just stays home and takes care of them. …. Bob

On 6/17/2024 at 1:29 PM, 67RModel said:

My wife asked me "who is the guy that looks like Tom Petty?" when we looked at the picture. Apparently you resemble Tom Petty.....

Hahahaha..... I used to be called Chuck Norris when I had darker hair (typically wear jeans, leather coat and cowboy boots), then Sam Elliot as it greyed(and grown longer).  My gf had a picture of me on my Harley and looked right out of the movie Road House.

Tom petty is a new one 😆.

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

4 hours ago, Freightrain said:

L-R

?  ,  Baddog, 67R, JTFormula, Me, Mmowerman(Bob), Doug Maney, 70mack(Hippy),  Otherdog(Tom), Davcut(Dave), 66dc75(Rich),  Yardo, Brocky, Firemack(John)

Best I got from memory.

Updated, just missing one name, on left.  Sorry if met you and can't remember it 

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

3 hours ago, BAD DOG said:

I’m the top photo you have staring on the left is  Alex G from Dunnville Ontario Canada and I’m 2nd from the left BAD DOG  I’m from Essex Ontario Canada . . It was my first time visiting Macungie and I was I had a great time was great seeing a few of you guys I have met in the past at other shows over the years . I got a few t shirts and a new set of letters for the front of my Superliner from Watt’s Mack booth I’m really looking forward to coming down to this show again . 

They had a lot of stuff there for sale. I was tempted to buy a Mac hubcap. They wanted 150 bucks for it was absolutely either restored or new. Just put it on my wall. I was a little worried about carrying stuff on the plane. They are really wierd about everything. There was a few things there I could’ve used pretty cool swap meet as well….. bob

• Like 2

Excellent hope it all works out Barry…I might be there as well. I had such a blast. Walked around to complete days and I didn’t even see everything…. Bob

That's me the missing guy on the left. Had a great time at Macungie first time but definitely not the last. Don't get to BMT site to often anymore but you can find me on FB. Alex Griffin 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, mike69mackman said:

No farmer 52?

Nice to see you Mike!

Ken stopped showing up on here at a certain time for a certain reason. A few years ago. If you go through the show pictires Tom Other Dog posted above you might see blue MH cabover. I belive I saw it this time and could figure if Ken was attending (or not).

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

1 hour ago, DavCut said:

I’m 99% sure I saw @farmer52’s “Roll Hauler” MH at the show. Was a little thrown off though as there was another very similar light blue MH there also. Perhaps a sister from the Martins fleet?

I must’ve missed this. Yes he was there. I actually had breakfast with him and his wife at the hotel also saw them walking around the show no he doesn’t get on here anymore, but I keep in touch with them by text messages. I didn’t know he was gonna be there either. I had not discussed it with him. I usually let him know when . I’m going out there this year. I just spaced it..

• Like 2

On 6/17/2024 at 10:26 AM, 67RModel said:

I was there real quick for the photo and had to run. My wife had our other 7 week old son with her and everyone except me was getting worn out and grumpy by 12:00. We left right after that and basically drove straight home to Pittsburgh so we didn't have to spend another night in a hotel. I just wanted to get out there once and see what it is like. Next year or in the future I will probably come by myself so I can spend an entire day or two days there seeing everything. We breezed through mostly everything and didn't look at anything too close. I can't believe how big it is. I'll be 38 in September.

Yes, I walked around there two complete days and I didn’t see everything and I didn’t really have enough time to talk to too many people although I did. I also wanted to see downtown Allentown one of our drivers came from Pennsylvania. He said you need to go check it out lots of good restaurants and they have a cool amusement park. I’ll probably be out there next year. I’ll spend four days there. At least I’ll be semi retired and have a lot more time on my hands. My wife used to come with me also but we have two little dogs and somebody has to stay home with them…. Bob

4 hours ago, mowerman said:

But then again, my legs were getting really tired after two full days of walking around… bob

Bob

Ditto on the legs!!!!! My wife found a cane  with a flip down seat online and it is a lifesaver... You can see it in the last informal picture..

Brocky