Well it's Official

9 minutes ago, mowerman said:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhrite again, best of luck, bud. Hope it all works out…. Bob

Oh it's going to work out Jussssst Fine I should be in a truck By Tuesday or Wednesday!!!

• Like 1

I never did check when I worked at Mack, But I bet a D-13 and an MP-8 are the same accept for the color and the valve cover style.. I wonder if parts cross over? 

• Like 2

Ok  OK...  all kidding aside..  I wish you great success with this new venture..  Green Hornet or not..  Be safe Bud...  Jojo

• Like 2

same here, bud best of luck

1 hour ago, mrsmackpaul said:

You know what a man bun is called in Australia  ?

A pull starter for a cock sucker

Paul

And Paul, we have a lot of them over here, but most of them are doing sissy work chicks jobs know what I mean… bob

1 minute ago, mowerman said:

same here, bud best of luck

And Paul, we have a lot of them over here, but most of them are doing sissy work chicks jobs know what I mean… bob

Yep I do, you don't have to explain it anymore than that

Try keeping a straight face while having to talk to one of these jokers

Paul

1 hour ago, Joey Mack said:

Ok  OK...  all kidding aside..  I wish you great success with this new venture..  Green Hornet or not..  Be safe Bud...  Jojo

Always Jojo!! I appreciate it!!. Looking back there was a reason why that name was never put on that Truck and Now after all is said and done with my old boss and all it would've ended up being a down right disgrace to The name and legacy of my Grandpa especially if it would've been on the truck and me leaving....So there's always a reason for everything. Very distance future plans is to Find the right rig and fix it up,Paint er Green with the yellow writing script and show it to honor my Grandparents and their legacy the right way!!!. 

• Like 1
  • Like 1