2001 Ford F250 XL

I am selling my Ford F250 XL Super Duty. It comes with a 9.5ft Hillsborough Aluminum flat bed and an 8ft Western Snow plow. The front end was Basically Rebuilt a couple years ago due to previous owner leaving The hubs locked and Putting non-punched center caps over them. A new carrier bearing was installed along with a new right rear tire. Tires are around 90% tread. Only known issue is a slight miss in the motor which may he caused by a wiring harness issue. Other than that truck is in Really good condition other than the usual rust. Is a monster plowing snow as well. Will come with all new pins for attaching the plow and almost 500lbs of sand for weight while plowing. Under 300,000 Miles on the 7.3 Power Stroke Turbo Diesel under the hood. Asking 7,000.00 least I'll take is 6,000.00 Lima,OhioIMG-20210831-WA0001.thumb.jpg.9521e577fe554000afa3b45d7c6f2c9c.jpg

Edited by The Rubber Duck 006

Just now, mowerman said:

Oh good luck bud you should be able to get more than that. I would start a 10 especially with a snowplow Good luck.

Yeah It's got a slight issue with the wiring harness to the injectors We believe. I don't have the money for it anymore. Diesel ain't going down any time soon and I just Don't really need a big pickup anymore I've kinda grown out of that stage in life hahaha I guess....I've got my 76 Chevrolet Cheyenne C20 to focus on now and work on....

I got a 2006 F150 4 Wheel Dr. I drive that in the winter and park the mustang it’s in pretty good shape. Just going to keep fixing it. It needs front struts tires and a few other things. I’m just gonna keep fixing it. I’m sorry I sold my 88. There was absolutely nothing wrong with it and I pretty much gave it away. It was also four-wheel-drive. I wish I would’ve kept that. 76 Chevy that was a good year. I think that’s what Joey Mack has not sure I really liked that body style when it came out my boss at the time had a 73 brand new I used to drive quite a bit always liked that style I had a 48-51-53-59-60-70 all Chevys but that still you’ve got there I think as desperately one of my favorites if not the favorite… now I’m probably rambling but I also had Ford pick ups 64-68-69-70-75-88-2006 lol and yes, I have had a lot of shit. I would like to have the 64 or the 68 back but that’s probably not gonna happen…. Bob

• Like 1

When you said you were through with that part of your life, I thought the next line was going to be soon. You will be looking for it all wheel drive clown car that’s what we call them around here. People moving SUVs that look ridiculous. like hey man I hope you don’t think you’re gonna go out and pick up chicks in  that goofy little car

• Haha 1

Heck if it is well maintained and not beat up from plowing,  it seems fair..

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

Heck if it is well maintained and not beat up from plowing,  it seems fair..

It was a cow hauling truck when I bought it and I used it for 2 seasons of plowing. Truck is a beast in the snow even with the bigger tires. It's got the usual rust known on these trucks.

• Like 1

the C-20 is the one I want..  I need to add more square bodies to my collection. only have 3   

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

the C-20 is the one I want..  I need to add more square bodies to my collection. only have 3   

Unfortunately I'll never sell this ol' girl lol My Daddy gave it to me and My Grandpa owned one when I was a kid....And I love the ol' girl hahaha. Only work I've done to her is a new radiator,Alternator and voltage regulator which is internal,and a new belt. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, The Rubber Duck 006 said:

20240302_180958.thumb.jpg.faac0ca56bfbafa76fc0021eaa164395.jpg1976 Chevrolet Cheyenne C20 CAMPER SPECIAL All original 3/4 ton 2 wheel drive. 350 v8 with only 200,000 or 300,000 Miles on it.017a9ded9ff3860777fb481251ca1cf7_0.thumb.jpeg.2ddb4984c17525ab8e7e2b58c346b681.jpeg

ill trade you even for my 2006 F150 4x4 come on??????bob

• Haha 1

also i think my pop Hada 74 C10 8 ft bed,,,,truck was gorgeous he bought it somewhere around 1980,hadda brand new paint job burgundy ,,,hell that was so long ago,i almost forgot about that,thing,,,bob

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

rubber duck,,,  wheres the C-10??  all i see is the C-20 camper special

Unfortunately My Momma let my Grandpa's neighbor have it instead of letting me take it like my Grandpa had told me years before. It needed body work from Sitting but I found 2 almost brand new fenders In his garage after the fact the truck was already gone and being dismantled.....This was after my Grandpa passed away....The interior was almost Mint condition from years of NO USE and The cab was air tight....it still had the Factory 8 track player in it with a Police Radar that played over the speakers still in the 8 track pocket....Bed just needed bed sides or quarter panels but the inside was Basically brand new because of the "Camper Shell" still over it.....When my Daddy offered me this C20 I wasn't missing out on the chance to have it!!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mowerman said:

now I’m probably rambling but I also had Ford pick ups 64-68-69-70-75-88-2006 lol and yes, I have had a lot of shit. I would like to have the 64 or the 68 back but that’s probably not gonna happen…. Bob

I thought you were talking about building a pickup one piece at a time there for a second lol

I've got too many junky pickups and I should get rid of a few but after a while I forget why I parked them in the first place. 

• Like 1

Thats the last generation of heavy duty Ford pickup that I would want to buy. Our family has been scared off from diesel pickups since our last 6.5 blew up but I have always liked the 7.3, especially if it has the manual transmission.

Always wanted to find a 87 or 88 Ford pickup with the 6.9 IDI and the 5 speed. I've heard those 6.9s are indestructible engines if you take care of them.

Edited by BOBWhite
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, BOBWhite said:

Thats the last generation of heavy duty Ford pickup that I would want to buy. Our family has been scared off from diesel pickups since our last 6.5 blew up but I have always liked the 7.3, especially if it has the manual transmission.

Always wanted to find a 87 or 88 Ford pickup with the 6.9 IDI and the 5 speed. I've heard those 6.9s are indestructible engines if you take care of them.

The 2001 has an automatic transmission 

Wiring harness through the valve cover is common problem with 7.3 PS.  Our shop stake bed is a 99 F450 with 16ft bed.  I ordered it new back then.  Ford had a hard time building them so I took a fleet truck from someones stock.  Had Ford AC installed (first company truck with ac).  330,000 miles and still runs strong.  6spd been worked on a couple times due to "non stick shift drivers" behind the wheel.  I had to drive it home from a few places with no clutch(start in gear and go!).

I ordered a new 2000 PSD, CC, DRW 6 spd for myself back then.  Sold it after the B model came along.  Miss that truck somedays.

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

3 hours ago, Freightrain said:

Wiring harness through the valve cover is common problem with 7.3 PS.  Our shop stake bed is a 99 F450 with 16ft bed.  I ordered it new back then.  Ford had a hard time building them so I took a fleet truck from someones stock.  Had Ford AC installed (first company truck with ac).  330,000 miles and still runs strong.  6spd been worked on a couple times due to "non stick shift drivers" behind the wheel.  I had to drive it home from a few places with no clutch(start in gear and go!).

I ordered a new 2000 PSD, CC, DRW 6 spd for myself back then.  Sold it after the B model came along.  Miss that truck somedays.

Well if you'd be interested in mine I'd make you a deal.... 

On 6/17/2024 at 10:26 PM, BOBWhite said:

I did like the next generation a little better I had an 88. I think the one I’m thinking about was 1990 that was a real nice looking ride.