jt formular

mowerman

• mowerman changed the title to jt formular

a rented golf cart would have been in order,,,, i have one at home,,,too bad it wasnt there instead  of in reno lol,mine is actually a 3 wheel security watchmans cart,,,6 hp Cohler,my back and legs are still aching and i had to mow and fertilize today,and finish 2 window sill sanding today for window installers coming wednesday,,,,i called off work this morning i was too burned out after all that walking,,,but i had stuff around here i had to get cleaned up anyway,,,i needed the extra day,,,besides fedex has got 12 extra board drivers right now,so it was a good time to take off,,,,,,bob,

• Like 2

12 hours ago, mowerman said:

a rented golf cart would have been in order,,,, i have one at home,,,too bad it wasnt there instead  of in reno lol,mine is actually a 3 wheel security watchmans cart,,,6 hp Cohler,my back and legs are still aching and i had to mow and fertilize today,and finish 2 window sill sanding today for window installers coming wednesday,,,,i called off work this morning i was too burned out after all that walking,,,but i had stuff around here i had to get cleaned up anyway,,,i needed the extra day,,,besides fedex has got 12 extra board drivers right now,so it was a good time to take off,,,,,,bob,

Bob, I know the feeling!! Spent all day yesterday (Monday) going thru 10 days of emails, the mail & checkbook, sorting out all my receipts, checking the truck forums, and taking a NAP... Today I have to unload and drop my trailer then get the lawn mowed /  bush hogged..

The good news is that Saturday PM Chris Maney said that ATCA is going to look into golf cart rental.. Possibly handicapped only????

• Like 2

Brocky

Excellent had to call off yesterday too much fun burned out also had to play catch up around the house and finish yard work great to meet you bud let’s do it again… bob