1974 F785 steering wheel

I had the one in the truck refurbished, and I don't want to reinstall it while I am working on it.  Looking for a junk steering wheel to use just to move it around.  I don't know what the spline and shaft size is, I was hoping that if somebody had one to offer they would know the fitment.  Thank you.

On 7/5/2024 at 2:50 PM, old soldier said:

I had the one in the truck refurbished, and I don't want to reinstall it while I am working on it.  Looking for a junk steering wheel to use just to move it around.  I don't know what the spline and shaft size is, I was hoping that if somebody had one to offer they would know the fitment.  Thank you.

Well I have a loaner but I’m sure I’m like 5 billion miles from you

2 hours ago, mowerman said:

Well I have a loaner but I’m sure I’m like 5 billion miles from you

By that I would ask is there any way to talk you into selling it?

Thank you.

Let me think it over you can have it for free. How long is your other steering wheel going to be gone? I work for Fedex so shipping is pennies on a dollar right now. It’s on the truck, but I have a mint one. I’m going to use in my garage

well, that’s the only reason I’m leaving that one on there for now moving it around my plans were to change out the steering wheel once I got the truck done 

• 1 month later...

I have since gotten it back, but I still want another one.  The mechanic who has my truck has done no work, so I am going to take it from him.  I will need one to get the old truck up on the trailer, and I saw what the restoration expert did and I don't want to risk bending it or marring it in any way.

The truck is near Memphis, Tennessee.