2014 mack pinnacle

i I have 2014 mack pinnacle mp8 and mdrivre tranny that is giving me a lot trouble sometimes when is on low gear rpm jump and don't  want change like jerking and when is on 12 speed sometime rpm lock and stay still on 12 rpm and truck don't accelerate and do anything for like 15 second onto I keep driving like normal I do it like 3 or 4 times a day now  is like 10 or 15 time a day..I'm desperate I need help

Do you have an air leak on the transmission anywhere or in the bellhousing area? mDrive's are air operated, so if you have any kind of leak at all, it won't shift correctly. When's the last time you changed the air dryer cartridge? We see progressive failure all the time due to the air dryer not being serviced. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Heinz said:

Do you have an air leak on the transmission anywhere or in the bellhousing area? mDrive's are air operated, so if you have any kind of leak at all, it won't shift correctly. When's the last time you changed the air dryer cartridge? We see progressive failure all the time due to the air dryer not being serviced. 

yup these are real sensitive to air leaks on the clutch slave! How many miles on the clutch it may be due for the works ! Fly wheel slave and a new clutch! 

• Like 1