President Trump assassination attempt at PA rally tonight.

someone tried to kill Trump at the PA rally at around 6 pm. 

he turned his head just in time for a direct hit miss, but was hit in the right ear according to reports. also, at least one person behind his is reported as being killed.

a second video shows a man and woman behind him going down just before Trump goes down. you can hear 5 shots, than 3 more and someone saying shooter is down. a third video shows two PA troopers carrying a body away.  

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

confirmed one person behind him killed and possibly another critical condition. 

last i saw all news feeds are cut off at site, so everything other that first reports is just speculation.
i am thinking the person being carried away was the injured person, not the one killed.

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

well witch hunt seems to have backfired. They can’t find anything on him that the other side has not pulled. What else is left. Try to get rid of him with lead wow amazing…. bob

not wanting to sound as a bigger idiot then I may be BUT;; being someone who lived through the Kenndy assassination, today seems to be a "set up deal. amazing the shooter was taken out (same as oswald) . dead men can't talk. another add on for Hilary's list ?? Donald's blonde hair has little blood. the many news clips don't show much ear damage?? no one put coverage on his ear =handkerchief ; yet blood didn't run much. a small squeeze bag in some one's hand with blood in it . sorry if anyone offended; guess it comes with mistrust for any political person; also 50plus yrs of observation, questioning, diagnosing. maybe 1 1/2 yrs college for police work ???

the unfortunate issue is innocent people lost their lives 

• Like 2

l don't know mech? He seemed to go down quick as if something happened by surprise. Gateway Pundit has a clip with an emergency room doctor with blood on his shirt. He said he went to help the guy in the stands that was shot in the head. Said the guy was dead before he got to him.    .....Hippy

• Like 2

I do NOT know what this country is coming to????  I expect to see serious violence at BOTH national conventions this year!!!  Like the 1968 Democratic convention..  Could this be the opening shot of a civil war???

Edited by Brocky
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Brocky

If anybody was curious as to where the shooter was in relation to Trump look at the attached pdf I made. I go to the Butler Farm Show every year. In fact its next week. Hopefully its not canceled but I haven't heard anything yet. I'm very familiar with the show grounds and I looked at all the news pictures and videos. Attached is the location of everything. The SS Snipers were on the roof of the Draft Horse Barn. Shooter was on ARG's roof somewhere and The Rally was in the field where the amusement park is typically set up. It didn't make sense to me because I first assumed they were utilizing the farm show grand stand bleachers West of the lake. It appears they set up their own stage and bleachers in the large field just South of ARG International, which is like I said, where the amusements are set up. Just passing along if anyone was curious...Document1.pdf

Add Trump To a fairly long list of Presidents and/or candidates who have been assassinated or shot.

Abe Lincoln
James Garfield
William McKinley
Theodor Roosevelt
JFK
Bobby Kennedy
George Wallace
Gerald Ford
Ronald Reagan
G.W. Bush (frag grenade)
Trump

Honestly, thinking about this objectively, I can't believe this hasn't happened already. I mean as extreme as politics have become, and as polarized as people are I'm guessing there are more political radicals as there have ever been. I think a lot of people loath Mr. Trump and would rather not see him as president again.

Also, why is Trump even doing these rallies anymore? He holds a rally in hardcore "Trump Territory"? For what? My guess is every person there besides the shooter is going to vote for him in the election. I highly doubt some Democrat or undecided voter went there to see what he had to say about his platform and policies. He was millimeters away from death or being unelectable for no reason IMO.

Edited by 67RModel
  • Like 2

in'63 the question was asked" why did the limo route change?" answer is = the changed route had the limo driving SLOWER. making the shots easier. a no name kid possibly took the fall for "the sharp shooter who grazed the ear . 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, 67RModel said:

If anybody was curious as to where the shooter was in relation to Trump look at the attached pdf I made. I go to the Butler Farm Show every year. In fact its next week. Hopefully its not canceled but I haven't heard anything yet. I'm very familiar with the show grounds and I looked at all the news pictures and videos. Attached is the location of everything. The SS Snipers were on the roof of the Draft Horse Barn. Shooter was on ARG's roof somewhere and The Rally was in the field where the amusement park is typically set up. It didn't make sense to me because I first assumed they were utilizing the farm show grand stand bleachers West of the lake. It appears they set up their own stage and bleachers in the large field just South of ARG International, which is like I said, where the amusements are set up. Just passing along if anyone was curious...Document1.pdf

using the grand stand bleachers may not have given the proper set up for a sniper . how fast the gun was investigated and found to be a legal purchase by the father. this also set the stage for stricter gun control ; taking away guns from the innocent who have them for self protection. ?????