President Trump assassination attempt at PA rally tonight.

25 minutes ago, tjc transport said:

Supposedly the kid was bullied all through school, had no friends, and was an antifa active with 4 or 4 arrests.

Also the SS sniper reported the kid on the roof with a gun 3 minutes before shooting started, and was ordered to stand down..

He was fired for dissobeying a direct order for taking the shot after being told to stand down.

Not the info I am hearing, no arrests, no police contact in the past,  no affiliation with any groups and registered as a republican. Where does your info come from?

Sounds like a a bunch of made up stuff to stir up people already looking to blame others. 

Well, the fact that he doesn't have an arrest record (public records that are searchable), calls into question the other claims as well. 

We all know highs school kids never make stuff up or exaggerate! 

1 hour ago, kscarbel2 said:

"It's a whole new world".

Our country.......it's not the place we knew.

The kid that assassinated a politician in Japan a while back was about that age, John Wilkes Booth was 26, and Lee Harvey was 24 when they did their deed. 

I guess you just wouldn't expect the kids now to do something like this but it's hard to say. I really don't know what to think anymore

Considering 4 of the last 7 Presidents have been shot and/or were attempted to be assassinated I don't think this any more different than in the past. Reagan was shot. Clinton was shot at while in the White House, and Martin Duran was convicted of attempting to assassinate the President. G.W. was fragged in Tbilisi Georgia but it didn't detonate. Now former president Trump, as a candidate, got shot. Of the last 7 Presidents, only H.W. and Obama have had no assassination attempts.

IMO its highly unlikely this was some elaborate conspiracy. The world is full of crazy people, who carry out their actions. As evidenced above its not uncommon for someone to get close enough to and attempt to assassinate the President of the USA. Assuming it was some elaborate, deep state, multi million (billion) dollar backed organization or group of people there is no way they are going to have it carried out by a 20-year-old, untrained nursing home laborer. If you assume Crooks is just a patsy and an actual assassin was on the roof then you would have to have had buy in from at least 3 local law enforcement agencies and two or three federal agencies. Butler County is an extremely pro Trump area. Law Enforcement personnel are statistically right wing and favor Trump. There is no way all the officers there from the PA State Police, Butler County Sherriff Department, and the Butler Township Police would go along with a plot. You would also have to have buy in from everyone there from the SS, and the local FBI field office in Pittsburgh. Maybe some DHS people too. The Butler County Coroner would have to be in on it too to falsify death records. I Just do see it.

Also, these pundits and experts keep saying "President Trump". Its former President Trump and at this point he is just a candidate. A presidential candidate probably doesn't get the same level of security or have the same security budget as the President has.

• Like 2

I think what you have is a Secret Service run by a woman with a DEI agenda, who is hiring incompetent agents rather than ex military / ex special forces operators. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think Trump would be a very hard client to protect. His nature is to do what he wants and not listen to those around him.  

He famously wanted the metal detectors and "gates" remove for his rally on the ellipse on Jan 6th. Saying "they are my people, they are not here to hurt me, let them in" or something close to that.

Compliancy, can ruin the best plan, and it looks like security got complacent.   

• Like 2

16 hours ago, 67RModel said:

I think what you have is a Secret Service run by a woman with a DEI agenda, who is hiring incompetent agents rather than ex military / ex special forces operators. 

Pretty much the situation everywhere these days just haven’t got the talent  we had years ago what a pretty cool  post fellas haven’t got time for them to get ready for the rock pile… bob

It is being reported locally that neighboring Beaver County had 8 ESU team members including snipers and spotters in that area. That adds a 4th local department into the mix of coordination that was clearly not coordinated at all. It was also reported that the AGR building complex was outside the SS boundary of responsibility, which is ludicrous considering it is an elevated location within 400 feet of, and a clear line of sight to the podium. The SS director and whoever was in charge for that event, including probably the next 3 down the chain of command all need fired. Based on everything I am hearing and seeing, I highly doubt the boots on the ground local law enforcement were able to directly communicate with the SS in real time.

Watch the drone footage from the attached WPXI video. You can clearly see where the shooter was laying and where all his blood ran out onto and down the roof. You can clearly see he had a perfect line of sight to the podium.

Alleged Trump shooter spotted by law enforcement nearly 30 minutes before shots fired, sources say – WPXI

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, kscarbel2 said:

So much that makes little sense. There surely is a cover-up here.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13639613/Secret-Service-director-wasnt-roof-gunman.html

She claims nobody was placed on the roof the shooter used because it was sloped and "wouldn't want to put someone on a sloped roof". Meanwhile the draft horse barn behind the stage where the SS snipers were has a steeper roof pitch than AGR's building......These are the people in charge. Does she know how ridiculous she sounds?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, 67RModel said:

She claims nobody was placed on the roof the shooter used because it was sloped and "wouldn't want to put someone on a sloped roof". Meanwhile the draft horse barn behind the stage where the SS snipers were has a steeper roof pitch than AGR's building......These are the people in charge. Does she know how ridiculous she sounds?

after reading another article, i had to do some research of my own. look closely at the picture of the "secret service snipers" 

apparently all the "i was ordered to stand down" stories are bullshnizzle. the snipers are police swat snipers, not SS. 

• Like 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

7 minutes ago, 67RModel said:

Also did anyone hear that the shooter was in one of Blackrock's commercials back in 2022? That is just weird. I may have to retract my position that he acted all by himself....

BlackRock says suspect from Trump rally appeared in a 2022 ad | Reuters

Lets see, did you read it? High School teacher was in an ad, a few of his students were unpaid "extras" in the background. 

It wouldn't be hard in a high school to get kids to volunteer for anything, Hardly a "smoking gun", no indication he even knew who or what "Black Rock" was.

I remember my Spanish teacher had a few minutes of  "fame" being in a commercial, I don't even remember for what. 

10 minutes ago, Geoff Weeks said:

Lets see, did you read it? High School teacher was in an ad, a few of his students were unpaid "extras" in the background. 

It wouldn't be hard in a high school to get kids to volunteer for anything, Hardly a "smoking gun", no indication he even knew who or what "Black Rock" was.

Of course I read it. If I post a link I have read it. Maybe I shouldn't have proclaimed I might need to change my position that he acted alone. However, I stand by my statement that it is weird. If it were a commercial for any other company on Earth I would say no relevance. Black Rock the largest asset manager in the world and is very often accused of funding "deep state" activities. Some claim Larry Fink actually rules certain aspects of the world either directly or indirectly. Just saying its weird is all...

22 minutes ago, Geoff Weeks said:

no indication he even knew who or what "Black Rock" was.

Maybe Black Rock knew what Matthew Crooks was....

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, 67RModel said:

What organization those snipers worked for is irrelevant. She had operators on a roof with a considerably steeper pitch than the roof the shooter used so her excuse is erroneous and she sounds like a complete dumbass

i do not disagree with you. was just pointing out that the now famous "SS snipers" picture is actually local police swat team , not secret service.

• Like 2

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

Another shooting right now at the RNC in Milewauki..  of course they are saying not related to the RNC, just a thug trying to Rob someone..

• Like 1

We had friends at that Rally and they were right next to the guy that was killed....A friend of mine's wife actually got the man's blood on her face and arm....Such a sad day....But It's basically a failed Repeat of The Kennedy assassination....Johnson and his buddy's had Kennedy Shot....Later a hired gun snuffs out Oswald so he couldn't squeal....2024 The Biden administration attempts an assassination of Rival Donald Trump and it fails....Shooter is Also Snuffed out....Biden said the only way to silence Trump and take him down is to put him on a Bullseye.....

• Like 2