President Trump assassination attempt at PA rally tonight.

Really,,, non of them will, its just who is the lesser POS at te time, and when the truth comes out nowadays, the brains of those learning it are un-educated, and dont care because thier I-Phone is due for an update...  When my generation and the 2 before me die off, problem solved for the corrupt..  all the smart ones will be gone..  

• Like 2

On 7/15/2024 at 1:30 PM, 70mackMB said:

Here it is mech, and l agree with you 100%!    .....Hippy

I've got the 33 and 45. also it was '66 not 68. thanks for posting.

2 hours ago, mechohaulic said:

don't suppose there's a reason the waiting period "for the truth" regarding the JFK assassination is 75 years. 14 yrs to go if I did the math right. does anyone care about it today!! heck no. some one came up  and asked: hey wanta know the real story of Lincolns assassination  ?" NO . the warren commission  wrote "the real story " of the JFK murder back then supposably. 

Yeah My Momma was in High-school....Regardless of "the supposed truth" We all know Johnson and his boys stood to lose alot of Money coming in From The Vietnam stuff going on....Kennedy was firm on wanting to put an end to it and Bring our Boys home before any more lost their lives needlessly....And we all know how that ended for JFK....I read an excellent book back in High-school Called "Voices of Vietnam " talks all about JFK and alot of what was going on at the time and also Stories of the war....I highly recommend it....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, kscarbel2 said:

This is a very good article IMO. I had actually thought this whole time the SS Snipers that are in just about every video on the Northern barn were the ones who took out Crooks. Turns out it was the team on the Southern barn that actually made the kill hence the 15 second duration from when the first shot happened to when he was taken out. They probably had to turn around and reposition as they were observing the Southern field of view. I also think the Snipers on the Northern barn roof were probably assuming the roof Crooks was on was secured and were looking for threats much further out or in more obscure locations than that roof. 

Edited by 67RModel

I posted this somewere else,,,   A friend told me that ''D.E.I.'' causes people to,,,  ''D.I.E.''

• Like 1