President Trump assassination attempt at PA rally tonight.

10 hours ago, JoeH said:

Supposedly he says Trump may have been hit by shrapnel, not a bullet. I'd like to know what they suspect the shrapnel might be from.  Horseshit.

you are correct it was shrapnel.

but not from a horse. it was 100% usda approved pure bullshit.  

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

On 7/25/2024 at 6:04 PM, JoeH said:

Supposedly he says Trump may have been hit by shrapnel, not a bullet. I'd like to know what they suspect the shrapnel might be from.  Horseshit.

The FBI on Friday said:

“What struck former President Trump in the ear was a bullet, whether whole or fragmented into smaller pieces, fired from the deceased subject’s rifle.”

“There is no evidence that it was anything other than a bullet. Director Wray is wrong and inappropriate to suggest anything else. Having served as an Emergency Medicine physician for over 20 years in the United States Navy…I have treated many gunshot wounds in my career.”

Ronny Jackson - President Trump's physician

"A detailed analysis of bullet trajectories, footage, photos and audio by The New York Times strongly suggests Mr. Trump was grazed by the first of eight bullets fired by the gunman. A trajectory analysis show that the bullet traveled in a straight line from the gunman to the bleachers, clipping Mr. Trump on its path. This suggests the bullet was not deflected by first striking an object that would have then sprayed Mr. Trump with debris [shrapnel].”

The New York Times

• Like 1

I know this is kind of off the subject, but now they’ve got the drag queen that looks like she fell out of an airplane seems that she is turned into overnight stardom what the hell is this?…. Bob

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, kscarbel2 said:

“The biggest mistake they [Secret Service] made is allowing me to go [onto the stage]. They shouldn’t have let me go on the stage. Different groups of people knew there was some nut job on the roof.”

President Trump

This is 100% the truth.  Stall until the threat is arrested.  Now we have a dead father, a widowed mom, and a dead 20 year old. And am irrate Right.

• Like 1

On 7/15/2024 at 2:41 PM, Geoff Weeks said:

Well, the fact that he doesn't have an arrest record (public records that are searchable), calls into question the other claims as well. 

We all know highs school kids never make stuff up or exaggerate! 

He was 20 at time of death, he would have been a juvenile for the Antifa BLM "Summer of Love". Juvenile records would be sealed.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I don't understand, and I don't have any answers yet to help me understand how the Secret Service and DHS came out so quickly and said – and I think the FBI as well, Crooks operated alone. How do you know that mere days into your investigation?

You can't tell us his motive, but you could tell us he operated alone? You can't get into these encrypted overseas accounts, but you can tell us he acted alone? So, I don't buy that yet.

I don't know of many 19-year-old kids who could make multiple IEDs with a remote detonator on their own. Why didn't that get picked up if he's searching that online or buying literature on how to do that?

The thing that's most disturbing is that we have ongoing plots from Iran to take out a former president, leading candidate, and that a Pakistani national was just arrested after making a down payment for hitmen, and it's barely even being covered in the news.

Why does a 19-year-old kid who is a healthcare aide need encrypted platforms* not even based in the United States, but based abroad where most terrorist organizations know it is harder for our law enforcement to get into? That’s a question I’ve had since day one.

Republican Rep. Mike Waltz (FL)

*Crooks had encrypted messaging accounts on platforms based in Germany, Belgium, and New Zealand, which is rather abnormal.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13767237/Rep-Mike-Waltz-says-isnt-convinced-Donald-Trump-shooter-Thomas-Crooks-acted-assassination-attempt.html

• Like 1

I feel the same way. This is much bigger than some 19 year old on the roof.. they also creamated the kid, 10 days after... So why so quick, and for what ? And then Cornpop drops out, and a new Queen is appointed, and now all the high powered libs are coming out of the woodwork.. i watched a bit of the DNC, but it was unorganized, and ran late for me. I get up at 5:30 to go to work. I guess they are catering to young people who are up all night smokin weed.. anyway, i can go on and on.. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

I feel the same way. This is much bigger than some 19 year old on the roof.. they also creamated the kid, 10 days after... So why so quick, and for what ? And then Cornpop drops out, and a new Queen is appointed, and now all the high powered libs are coming out of the woodwork.. i watched a bit of the DNC, but it was unorganized, and ran late for me. I get up at 5:30 to go to work. I guess they are catering to young people who are up all night smokin weed.. anyway, i can go on and on.. 

much  bigger..  a husband / father paid the price.  never heard any conversation  in terms of  what type/caliber bullet  was taken from the deceased father?? a "assassins bullet or a snipers ? people in high places are hushed over that in fear of their own lives.

• Like 1
  • Like 1