Suspension clunk when braking

Mack Granite 2021, i hear a loud clunk coming from the front suspension when i fully press the brake pedal at a stop or a red light. Nobody can find where it coming from. Any ideas ?

I second FJH, the pins on the leaf spring fronts don't hold up very well at all, regardless of whether they were greased or not. If you've got drum brakes, you might have some trouble there; we've got one of our church buses doing similar with a loud clunk in the rear when stiff braking. The slacks don't adjust properly, and while I haven't had a chance to check, I'm willing to bet the s-cam bushings are wallowed out too. 

• Like 1

In the last few years we have seen that the factory doesn’t grease or tighten any thing very good. As in no grease on the king pins and front steer axle  U-bolts loose. Sometimes the dealership catches it , sometimes not.  I vote spring eye bushings or loose U bolts 

• Like 2

I have seen missing u-bolts on steer axles and loose clamps on exhaust, ,  Heck the P.D.I. check list is a few pages long,  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Joey Mack said:

I have seen missing u-bolts on steer axles and loose clamps on exhaust, ,  Heck the P.D.I. check list is a few pages long,  

Yup!👍