Blower motor not working on level 4

Hey Guys... Looking for a little help... I have a 20114 Mack Pinnacle CXU613 and the fan motor stopped working on level 4... I thought it was the resistor and I swapped that out but it is still not working... Not sure what I should check next... If anyone has any ideas I'd appreciate the help...  Thanks in advance...

CURTIS 

The lower fan speeds go through the resistor. High is usually direct straight from the switch. Usually the back of the switch is melted. This is usually because the cabin air filter is clogged/dirty and the blower motor is trying to pull air through the dirty cabin air filter and it over heats the wires, switch  and connector on the HVAC control panel.  The cabin air filter needs to be changed at least every year. If it’s a farm truck or used in dusty  environment then every 3 to 6 months. The older trucks came with a blue mesh screen filter that you could wash out. It’s now been replaced with a fabric house style filter that you just throw away. Super easy to change except on the older CXU, CHU and GU trucks. A little harder to change on the AN, PI and GR trucks due to kick panel redesign. Also alway run in recirculating  mode keeps from drawing in dust and other stuff that clogs the filter . 

• Like 1

Mackpro is right on it. Usually that issue is caused by a faulty controller. Replace the cabin air filter and inspect/replace the control switch, and you should be fine assuming the blower motor itself is fine. 

Hey guys. So my ac/heat stopped working. I’ve replaced the blower, the resistor, the control panel and the relay. Still nothing. Will a dirty cabin filter keep it from working?

2016 Mack cxu daycab.

Edited by Timk