Weird radiator issue 427 asset ac

Artful dodger

Question

I lost 3 gallons of antifreeze all over parking lot filled it back up it started dripping from I think bottom of radiator ..I topped it off again drove it home parked it no leak ?? So I’m losing about 2 gallons everyday it’s not in the oil at all sometimes it leaks sometimes it doesn’t but wether it’s leaking or not I still lose the antifreeze?? 

looks like someone was climbing on the engine and used the rad. tank as a step..  there is a single alumnum tank update for that crappy set-up. 

when you replace the tanks, I reccomend the aluminum updat, its 1 peice, and the coolant sensor is higher up in the tank, so that the light wont come on when your a pint low..  :) 

• Like 2

Hey guys so coolant leak is back ordering radiator today now it’s pooling up in the fan shroud not sure how yet that it’s getting in there like that only reason I say that is it sits higher than the bottom of the radiator I can find any coolant hoses that are leaking stop leak worked for a few days I did notice one side of the radiator on the bottom pass side will move back and forth a bit as where the other side does not wondering if it’s Jared the crimps loose or rubbed a small hole this trucks just been a nightmare lol 

I assume this truck is a CXN?  Removing the hood to get to the cooling pack is not hard to do, then tilt the CAC off. The radiator will require a hoist to ensure you dont damage it.